Saturday, 6 July 2013

Hello

Hello all of you,I mean 3 of you or rather 4.Let me declare a new beginning,a new wish fulfilment...a New Blo...o....g.
I thought,unless I actually start writing ,I may never be able to start.I start today.Name is simple.Asim's.Like Karim's in delhi,no?Its a pretty long journey,but it has begun.
I am sure in coming days as we do loads of experiments,we learn and do better.Let me think,what shall be the central theme of my blog and who shall be the target audience.What shall I write?
Lots of questions to ask.And I am sure,the replies are not that easy.But to my mind,since we have been travelling in different parts of our country,we are the true Indians.When I am in Kolkata,they call me a man of Gujarat and back here I am a Bangali.What am I?Well,I am an Indian.An Indian is yet to get an identity yet not happy as a provincial person.
So,finding my identity shall remain a big challenge.And for my tribe,I may ,meanwhile,can be a good resource..may be primarily my blog has that as its central theme.Yet to find out.

Bye for now..

Asim's

1 comment: